A Career in care.
Access to BG amenities
- Great value in the many team member culinary options
- Complimentary holiday meals
- Wellness (On-site gym access, team member fitness classes, personal training sessions)
- Spa services (receive a 10% team member discount and no gratuities)
- Free, close-proximity parking
401(k) matching retirement plan (part-time team members eligible)
Cash in unused paid time off throughout the year
End-of-the-year appreciation gift from resident and family community
Scholarship opportunities for education and student debt payoff
Multiple medical insurance plan options
- Company-provided health reimbursement account
- Dental and vision insurance (part-time team members eligible)
- Flexible spending account (FSA) and dependent day care reimbursement account
Looking for hands-on experience in the world of caretaking? Throughout the year, Bishop Gadsden’s Emerging Leaders Internship Program allows candidates to learn from our world-class dining, wellness, social work, accounting, art, administration, and communications teams. For interns starting their career or making a transition, our programs offer flexible hours and interdisciplinary opportunities.